Steven Kay- (503) 333-4885
I am a Classy Ladies Getaways (& Couples Too!) Agent- ready to help you book your next trip with us! Call or email me today.
Steven has been traveling the world since childhood, and now is thrilled to share his passion for travel with others. He has explored parts of Asia, The South Pacific, South America, North America, Europe and Africa. No matter where in the world you want to go, Steven Kay is the Travel Professional for you.
Steven is an avid scuba diver, and many of the trips he will be designing feature scuba diving and snorkeling. He loves living in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest. Steven’s favorite domestic dive trips have been in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. He also loves opera and theatre, from Oregon Shakespeare Festival to Vancouver Opera, from Edmonton Fringe to Edinburgh Fringe.
Steven began his transition to a career in the travel industry at Mt. Hood Community College in Hospitality and Tourism. He is a Destination Specialist in Mexico and in the Caribbean, certified by The Travel Institute. The Institute also certified Steven as a Lifestyle Specialist for Honeymoons and Destination Weddings, where he decided to help people find the perfect GLBTQ friendly destinations for them, for fun, weddings, and honeymoons.
Steven is also Multi-Lingual! Being Fluent in:
Familiarization Tours / Destination Knowledge
- Washington / Oregon (38 year resident) Olympic Peninsula, Seattle, The Cascades, Portland, Columbia River Gorge, Oregon Coast Highway, Ashland, Central Oregon, The Wallowas and Northeast Oregon
- British Columbia / Canadian Rockies (3 weeks), Victoria (5x), Vancouver (2x), Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff
- California (7 year resident) / Nevada Napa, Lake Tahoe, Carmel, 17-Mile Drive, Monterey, Big Sur, Hearst Castle, Solvang, Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Palm Springs, Yosemite, Death Valley, Las Vegas
- Arizona / New Mexico / Utah (6 months) Grand Canyon, Sedona, Canyon de Chelly, Lake Powell, Taos, Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Carlsbad Caverns, Bryce, Zion, Canyonlands, Arches, Capitol Reef, Monument Valley, Salt Lake City
- Wyoming / Montana / Dakotas Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Glacier, Devil’s Tower, Mt. Rushmore
- Hawaii (9 months) Oahu, Kauai, Maui, Big Island
- Florida Miami, Everglades, Key West
- New York (2 year resident) / Penn Dutch Country
- Washington D.C. (1 year resident) / Virginia Williamsburg, Monticello
- New England / Eastern Canada Boston, Salem, Newport, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec
- Mexico (15+x) / Central America / South America / Caribbean (10+x) Bahamas, Curacao, Bonaire, Trinidad, Grenada, Barbados, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Grand Cayman, Guatemala (3 month resident), Belize, Honduras (2x), Nicaragua, Venezuela, Peru & Bolivia (6 weeks), Colombia (4 weeks)
Cambodia (3 month resident), Vietnam, Thailand, Japan (1 year resident), South Korea
- Eastern Europe Russia (1 week) Poland (3 month resident), Czech Republic (4x), Romania, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Turkey, Hungary
- Europe / British Isles Germany (5 year resident), Austria (9 month resident), France (3 month resident), Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Lichtenstein, England, Scotland, Wales
- Middle East Israel & Jordan (21 days) Cosmos, Palestine, Egypt (2x)
Additional Experience and Skills
- Destination Specialist: Mexico & Caribbean Travel Institute
- Lifestyle Specialist: Honeymoons and Destination Weddings Travel Institute
- Event Organizer / Resident Assistant (2 years) Stanford University
- Teacher of English & German in Japan (1 year)
- Attorney (8 years) Immigration Law, Portland OR
- Actor, Stage & Screen (5 years) Classic Greek Theater, Shakespeare
- International Tour Management Institute, San Francisco – Certified Tour Director
- UCLA School of Law – Juris Doctor
- Stanford University – Bachelor’s Degree, International Relations & German / Master's Degree in Sociology
- Mt. Hood Community College, Gresham, OR – Hospitality & Tourism
- Portland Actors Conservatory (2 years)
Personal Interests / Hobbies
- Scuba Diving, Photography, First Nations History, Reading Travel Books & Stephen King, Hiking
Steven is thrilled to join CP Trips and looks forward to a future serving all your travel needs!
Tropical Travels with Steven Kay- Mexico & Cuba